- Competitive Rates on Offer!
- Job Type
- Calvin Ebenezer
- 24 days ago
Project Management / Healthcare / EPR Deployment
Darwin based role
Our client a Government Agency is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager with prior experience deploying ERP systems in a Healthcare environment. The Project Manager will be accountable for leading and overseeing the rollout of the EPR solution and managing and delivering to scope, budget and agreed timeframes within the program.
Skills and Experience required:
- Demonstrated track record in managing information systems deployments in a health care setting
- Demonstrable experience with healthcare sector terminology, data and systems
- Demonstrated high-level project management skills within a large, complex and high-profile ICT program environment
- Demonstrated track record in providing leadership in matters of governance and probity, strategic and business planning, resolving complex risks and issues and the successful delivery of agreed business priorities and objectives
- Excellent liaison skills in particular the ability to negotiate with people across business areas, functions and the organisation with a focus on achieving high quality outcomes
- Proven ability to build, manage and lead a high performance multidisciplinary team to deliver high quality, customer focused outcomes
- Proven ability to effectively support change management to integrate new ICT capabilities with organisational transformation needs
- Demonstrated ability to prepare project briefs, presentations and reports using clear, concise and grammatically correct language; edit written communications to ensure they contain the information necessary to achieve their purpose and meet audience needs
For more information on the role and a details job description apply online or call us on 08 82281560.