- Competitive Salary on Offer!
- Job Type
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 12 days ago
Project Management / Healthcare / Information Systems
Darwin based role
Our client a Government Agency is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager with prior experience deploying information systems in a Healthcare environment. The Project Manager will be accountable for leading and overseeing the roll out of the solution and managing and delivering to scope, budget and agreed time frames within the program.
Skills and Experience required:
- Demonstrated track record in managing complex information systems deployments in a complex health care setting
- Demonstrable experience with healthcare sector terminology, data and systems
- High level of leadership, interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to take a lead role across business, vendor and program stakeholders
- Strong knowledge and understanding of project management methodology, techniques and frameworks
- Demonstrated high level project management skills within a large, complex and high-profile ICT program environment
- Demonstrated track record in providing leadership in matters of governance and probity, strategic and business planning, resolving complex risks and issues and the successful delivery of agreed business priorities and objectives
- Excellent liaison skills in particular the ability to negotiate with people across business areas, functions and the organisation with a focus on achieving high quality outcomes
- Proven ability to build, manage and lead a high performance multidisciplinary team to deliver high quality, customer focused outcomes
- Proven ability to effectively support change management to integrate new ICT capabilities with organisational transformation needs
- Written communication - demonstrated ability to prepare project briefs, presentations and reports using clear, concise and grammatically correct language; edit written communications to ensure they contain the information necessary to achieve their purpose and meet audience needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work well with others in the pursuit of team goals; share information, support others, show consideration, concern and respect for others ideas
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high performing team, delegating effectively and holding people accountable
- Excellent problem solver and critical thinker who is able to synthesize information and recommend solutions
- Self-disciplined and resilient - ability to stay calm under pressure; is proactive and persistent in the approach to achieving goals
For more information on the role and a details job description apply online or call us on 08 82281560.