Key responsibilities for the role:
- Responsible for overall performance and management of the support team.
- Manages staff, sets priorities, resolves conflicting direction and serves as subject matter expert for the helpdesk and overall interfaces with internal clients on all helpdesk issues.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Resolving problems; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes, establishing and communicating service metrics, monitoring and analyzing results, and implementing changes.
- Minimum experience for this position: Two or more years as manager or supervisor of an IT Call Center with more than 10 agents.
- 5 years of Supervisory/Management skills- involving Customer Service skills, Incident Management, Service Desk, Knowledge Management
- Salesforce experience
- Experience with a ticketing solution (Service Management toolsets).
- Master's degree (preferred) or a Bachelor's degree with a major in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Technology.
- Seven to nine years of experience leading complex projects in the subject area of expertise.
- Certificate in PMI or any other Project Management methodology will be highly regarded