You'll be responsible for:
- Responsible for the planning, execution, and closing of any project and accountable for accomplishing the stated project objectives.
- Manage relationship with customers, vendors, prime contractors, sub-contractors and other relevant parties, by acting as the central point of contact within assigned projects, and by providing necessary direction to all parties;
- Create delivery group structures, project initiation documentation (project plans, product breakdown structures, and product flow diagrams) ensuring satisfactory project progress and appropriate consumption of project resources;
- Participate in outlining the products to be produced during workshops and ensure that members of the group work closely with the other workshop participants;
- Undertake the project kick-off including the scheduling, conducting and minuting of the project kick-off meeting;
- Mining Systems & Infrastructure Implementation experience - highly regarded
- Ability to use influence and relationships to work with other (third party) teams
- Ability to work in complex organization environments (i.e. matrix) and with remote teams
- Logical and structured decision making
- Ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple projects at one time
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran or Matt Brearley on 07 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com