- Market Rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 9 months ago
They now have the requirement for a Project Manager to join a new initiative to redesign the ICT school network infrastructure model to ensure the support for future capabilities like school sourced commodity Internet services, increased Bring Your Own, the growth in device and user mobility, and increased access to digital technologies.
Contract until November 2020 + possible extension
Brisbane CBD Location (working from home may be required during the COVID-19 pandemic)
Upto $810 a day inc super
Role and Responsibilities:
- Management of complex project work streams relating to wired and wireless networks, and network security.
- Ensuring project deliverables are produced within timeframes and are signed off.
- Liaising with and building positive working relationships with key Corporate Services, regional, and school based stakeholders.
- Coordination of change management and implementation activities across a diverse spectrum of facilities.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an Infrastructure Project Manager specialising in networks and the application of logical network configurations.