Are you a Project Manager with experience in complex environments? Are you well-grounded in the traditional waterfall and Agile methodologies and hold qualifications in traditional Project Management?
Our client, a federal government agency, is operating within a decentralised and transformative marketplace to support Participants achieve their goals through individual planning offering freedom of choice in how funding is managed.
We are seeking a Geelong based Project Manager to join the Insurance Support Branch - the goal is to improve decision making and equip staff and partners with accurate information.
This is a great environment where contractors have access to free training, professional development, flexible work arrangements and the ability to work on multiple projects.
Career progression opportunities exist so we would be interested in senior Project Officers/Administrators and Business Analysts looking for their next career step to Project Manager.
Day to Day
- Support Program Manager in project scoping, management and reporting
- Estimation, scheduling, delivery, risk and issue management, reporting
- Engagement across the Agency and external stakeholders
- Maintain project artefacts
- Assist with the transition to operations and business as usual
- Experience managing complex business projects within local, state or federal government or within large corporates preferred
- Experience with MS Project Server or PPM
- Experience scoping, developing, implementing, monitoring projects, and reporting
- Outstanding stakeholder management across multiple locations
- Vendor engagement and management
- Work with agency program management frameworks and manage multiple priorities whilst maintaining high work standards to meet tight deadlines
- Outstanding risk management, financial management, communications, reporting, schedule and delivery management
- Prince2 or PMBOK certifications
- Experience with Gov (Federal/State), Non for Profit, Health, Education is preferred
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725