- Melbourne C B D
- initial 3months contract, on multi year program
- Job Type
- Ali Andrewartha
- 14 days ago
- Work across multiple, concurrent projects in the program stream
- Align and communicate business needs of the technical solutions
- Develop and execute the workstream specific project plan.
- Identify potential risks, issues, constraints, interdependencies associated with the project and develop and manage risk strategies.
- Establish the principles and quality criteria for new business processes and systems changes.
- Support management reporting for the relevant governance bodies.
- Ensure that customer perspective is maintained throughout the project.
- Manage the day to day relationship with stakeholders.
- Work with offshore vendors and shared resources
Key skills and experience required
- Pervious (5years+) Project Management experience across large, complex IT projects with business process and technical change.
- Experience in the higher/ tertiary education sector required
- Proven ability and experience translating and communicating business needs, what it means for the business, building relationships with business stakeholders etc.
- Experience in Agile or hybrid agile environments
- Ability to lead teams through complex work streams that contain many external dependencies and require continuous prioritisation.
- Experience Project Managing eportfolio system, process improvements, technical implementation or governance/ policy projects highly regarded
- Previous experience in Video or LMS implementation programs an advantage
How to apply
Apply now or call Ali from Talent on 03 9236 7708 for a confidential discussion