- Career Growth Opportunity
- Job Type
- Courtney Errichetti
- 21 days ago
- Career Growth / Opportunity knocks!
- Jnr Project Manager (PRINCE2)
- 12 month contract / Perth CBD location
Are you at the peak of your "Project Coordination' powers and ready to make the next move in your career? Are you already performing Project Management duties in your current role? Or, can you demonstrate the management of small projects in a commercial environment on your Resume?
Our client is looking for a 'Junior Project Manager' with existing commercial experience... (ideally in the Resources sector) to run projects in their enterprise environment. Working within their PMO team, you will be given support while putting your existing Prince2 Project Management knowledge/experience to good use.
Our client is keen to consider applicants who have:
- Good self-time management & prioritisation skills (to ensure timely delivery & identify early indications of issues)
- Fantastic Microsoft Project and document writing skills.
- Exposure to project scheduling, project financials, Quality Assurance and change management
- Superior communication skills to help you interact with internal resources as well as manage vendors and ensure they deliver to schedule.
On offer is the opportunity to make an impact and progress your career by working on progressive projects in a modern work environment. Family friendly conditions and market leading rates are also on offer. Want to make a difference? For a comprehensive 'JD' or for a quick chat, call Courtney Errichetti or Linda Mackin Brown on 08 92213300. To apply for this exciting contract opportunity please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.