- Produce project artefacts based on an approved Project Management methodology.
- Scope, plan and co-ordinate work packages for Technical interfaces to departmental applications;
- Plan and co-ordinate delivery of projects and work packages with multiple ICT suppliers and service partners to ensure project priorities are delivered on time, on budget and within quality tolerances.
- Manage project and work package estimates, budgets, invoicing and resources and activities against deadlines within a time-critical development environment to ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes.
- Proven ability to manage infrastructure projects including architecture development and implementation of services.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and schedule projects using appropriate tools and monitor projects to ensure project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, time and scope, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, assess and manage project risks and issues and establish and maintain project registers.
- Demonstrated ability to develop project artefacts including business cases, benefits realisation plans, project and stage plans, and project communication documents, ensuring that realistic and quality project artefacts are prepared and maintained throughout the life of the project.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, direct, manage and motivate a project team including planning and prioritising work, ensuring deadlines are met, managing budget and resources, maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in the absence of decision makers.
- Proven ability to gather information and advice for business and systems analysis, and design so that the systems meet business requirements.
- Well-developed change management skills, with the ability to manage the change process, identifying and defining specific measures by which benefits can be measured and monitor benefits against the business case, supporting the business and senior management to ensure that all plans, work packages and deliverables are aligned to the expected benefits and lead activities in the realisation of benefits.
- Experience in delivering technical mobility solutions with the working knowledge of ITIL frameworks (Highly desirable)
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com