Contract until June 2020 + possible extension
Brisbane CBD Location
- Management of complex project work streams relating to wired and wireless networks, and network security. Major activities within these work streams include:
- Detailed analysis of existing architecture, systems, and/or processes.
- Development of strategic recommendations within the network security realm.
- Design and implementation of network security infrastructure, systems and/or processes.
- Redesign of the IP schema for school and corporate office data networks
- Planning and implementation of new LAN based architectures.
- Liaising with and building positive working relationships with key Corporate Services, regional, and school based stakeholders.
- Coordination of change management and implementation activities across a diverse spectrum of facilities.