- Manage the definition of project vision, scope, outcomes and budgets.
- Identify, analyse and document the business benefits.
- Define project approach, work breakdown and resource requirements .
- Develop project plans and roadmaps to assist with to the overall program strategy, program plan and schedule.
- Shutdown planning to ensure a streamlined implementation and therefore optimal use of any shutdown.
- Ensure systems capabilities and facilitate interoperability between other systems in support of the business operations and processes.
- With regards to the relevant systems, effectively communicate and work cross functionally with the business areas.
- Reporting of vendor performance to plan and contractual commitments.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in managing and delivering complex projects
- Understanding of rail technology, rail automation and rail systems
- Experience in rail systems implementation
- Stakeholder management skills
- Experience in the mining industry
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Kristen Stewart by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For further details please contact Talent on 08 9221 3300 for a confidential chat.