Leading Australian software/technology business which has grown from start-up to scale-up poised for international expansion. As the business reaches its next level of maturity investment in tools and processes to support staff and customers along the journey is front of mind.
We are seeking a talented, dynamic Salesforce Project Manager for an initial 10 month term, with potential to extend, to lead the planning and delivery of a Salesforce CRM implementation migrating from legacy Dynamics 2013. We are looking for a delivery focused PM to engage with the C-suite and external vendor(s) to plan and deliver the project from vendor selection to go-live.
This role will have one direct report (Business Analyst) and work closely with the Chief Customer Officer, GM's Marketing, Member Success, Change Manager and internal technology and customer teams. You'll work with selected third party vendor(s) to deliver on time and budget by allocating resources, defining scope, monitoring progress and keeping stakeholders informed of risks, issues, and dependencies throughout.
- Plan all project tasks and deliverables vis MS Project and mobilize the team (internal and external)
- Understand business operational impacts, change management, and dependencies
- Prepare status reports and present on project progress as required by Executive Management and other project stakeholders and project steering committee.
- Manage vendor selection and the procurement of 3rd party vendor and implementation partner (RFP/RFT)
- Support and co-facilitate workshops with internal and external stakeholders and vendors from kick-off
- Manage external and internal project resourcing and budgets
- Risk and issue management (RAID)
- Work with PMO Lead to ensure project governance is in place
- Demonstrated Salesforce/MS Dynamics implementation experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud)
- Migration from Dynamics CRM to Salesforce highly regarded
- Experience managing projects in both Agile & Prince2/PMBOK methodology
- Proven experience in business and technology projects and working within Customer and Marketing
- Experience delivering end to end CRM migration projects (including data migration) highly advantageous
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively with GM's, C-suite, Customer and Marketing teams and technology teams - engagement at all levels
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team
- Self-starter with ability to DRIVE projects, hunt down information, and pull the right people together to drive outcomes
- Experience in financial services, property, or mid-tier technology organisations servicing these industries
Jarrodd.Edwards@talentinternational.com // 0438 661 623
Julie.Starcevic@talentinternational.com // 0433 872 700