8 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Project Manager - Service Integration & Management'.
* Lead and manage planning and delivery for the full project lifecycle; prepare project plans, identify and allocate resources, manage budgets, supplier and contract management, and reporting requirements
* Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of project implementation including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures to achieve the success of the projects
* Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met
* Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support project delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project priorities
- Demonstrated experience in implementing effective ITSM capabilities in large complex organisations & with experience in Service Integration & Management (SIAM)
- Excellent vendor management skills to ensure delivery to scope, schedule and budget whilst ensuring full realisation of business benefits
- Strong coordination and facilitation skills, with ability to manage multiple competing tasks.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com