This role requires solid, practical experience with the techniques and approaches in guiding and supporting cross-functional project teams. The Agile PM collaborates with their team members, including but not limited to Product Owners, Developers, Designers and business stakeholders. They are also responsible for identifying and removing impediments, facilitating discussions for making appropriate process decisions, and creating solutions to overcome obstacles.
- Manage multiple small projects through sprints/iterations and assist the BSA/Product Owner or Project Lead in project delivery
- Facilitate cyclical Iteration meetings and remove impediments
- Work with the Product Owner(s) to maintain the backlog
- Organize backlog of features, epics, stories, and tasks in JIRA
- Determine and escalates all obstacles that may interfere with the ability of the teams' to deliver assigned goals. Tracks resolution of obstacles.
- Clearly communicate project status and technical concepts with others. Provide regular updates and estimated time of completion
- Develop and track project schedules and drive projects through the execution process and ensure requirements are delivered as scheduled.
- Gather information to be used to measure team performance
- Work with project team to create appropriate deliverables to plan and execute the project.
- Solid understanding of Agile and Traditional Program and Project Management best practices
- Experience with developing and deploying software in a rapid delivery and agile environment.
- Understanding of all elements of the software development lifecycle, including planning, development, requirements management, CM, quality assurance, and release management.
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience designing for multiple software platforms
- Experience with application lifecycle management systems
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Experience working with DevOps teams
- Experience with E-commerce
- Experience with test automation techniques and tools
- Experience with continuous integration and test driven development/design practices.
- Agile, Project, or Scrum certification