- $60.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Simon Prue
- 8 days ago
To provide high level business management support, including monitoring projects milestones, budgets, performance indicator reporting and final reports for an IT system upgrade project.
- Demonstrated experience in project coordination.
- Coordinate the development of project plans for a variety of projects.
- Coordinate and undertakes activities in accordance with project budgets, timelines and resources required to deliver project management services.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate project and resources to achieve outcomes that are consistent with identified needs.
- Demonstrated experience with and knowledge of project management methodologies and processes.
- Demonstrated experience in project administration. ie, reporting, budget tracking.
- Well-developed verbal, written, negotiation and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to liaise with internal and external clients, stakeholders and business partners on the delivery of project outcomes.
- Demonstrated planning and organisational skill.
- Ability to provide various regular project reports to the Management.
- Competent use of the following: Microsoft Office Products, Word, Excel, Outlook.
To submit your application, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in Word) If you require any further information please contact Courtney Errichetti at Talent International on (08) 9221 3300