NSW Government Organisation
6 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing an experienced Project Manager in Ticketing Systems on a contract based in Chippendale.
- 10+ years demonstrated experience in similar project manager roles.
- 5+ years working in technical environments that requires close working relationship with business stakeholders.
- Exposure to large programs of work with complex architectures and integration, including experience of delivering projects with API and/or web service development.
- Strong stakeholder management background. Actively develops good working relationships with all stakeholders and is motivated by the shared experience of working towards a common goal.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing effective business documentation, such as reports, briefings, presentations and options papers, together with the ability to verbally communicate the key ideas presented in the documentation.
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative, with the ability to assimilate information quickly and present findings in a concise and meaningful way.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially Visio, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent MS Project skills
- Prince2/PMBOK/AIPM accreditation, familiarity with rapid delivery and Agile methodologies strongly preferred
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Anna Au at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.