- $100000 - $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Lauren Fyfe
- 10 days ago
- Permanent Opportunity - Up to $160k package
- Work with a large Government department
- Implement solutions across a range of projects
About the organisation:
This large multi-national software company is uniquely positioned to help customers maximise exiting software investments and embrace innovation in a world of hybrid IT - from mainframe to mobile to cloud. They are focussed from the ground up on building, selling and supporting the latest, cutting edge software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages customer project delivery.
- Manages project financials including P&L.
- Manages business development.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities with client.
- Acts as opportunity manager for high risk deals.
- Manages client relationships.
- 7 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods.
- Makes use of and contributes to the company's PM Professions community.
- PMP Certified.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Erin McDonald on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.