- Job Type
- Wes Elsayed
- 11 months ago
They are one of the world's largest accounting bodies with a global membership of more than 160,000 + members working in 150 countries and regions around the world.
About the project
Over the past 3 months, this organisation has been planning and executing a rebranding/reskinning of their global website. They are looking for an outstanding Project Manager to join their digital development team to restructure and develop their new global website. Phase 1 - will be completed by the end of June | Phase 2 will be completed by the end of September.
Contract duration: 9 Months
- Experience in managing and working with Websites (ideally Sitecore) and web facing applications.
- Technical/Development background preferred.
- Tertiary level qualification in information technology (IT) and/or business management or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience in different delivery models including in-source, outsource and co-source.
- Proven ability to manage good project Governance, Risk, Financial and Quality.
- Strong planning, scheduling, capacity/resource management.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering projects using agile frameworks.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact professionally and build relationships with developers and senior managers.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with deep understanding of the business, excellent problem solving skills and sound judgement.
If this sounds like you, push the "APPLY NOW" button OR If you'd like to know more information, please call Wess Elsayed on (03) 9236 7766 or email you're questions/CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org