- Job Type
- Jarryd Clifton
- 10 months ago
The successful applicant will be required uplift a current program and improve project status reporting, monitoring, audit, external assurance and IT project delivery with reusable and repeatable templates and process. This also involves establishment of appropriate registers, structure for storage of documentation, and instructions. This is a senior role and will be filled by a senior and highly experienced individual who has practical experience in project and program delivery.
The successful candidate will have:
- A blend of capabilities in project management, project office setup and management, and application and systems delivery.
- Be hands on with the expectation the contractor will produce documentation, templates as well as provide advice and guidance.
- Report to and accept direction from the IT Program Lead and IT Executive Sponsor.
- Ability o work under pressure, demonstrate a high level of productivity, agility and initiative.
- Take ownership of outcomes, being resilient and personable as part of a high performing team are key attributes required of this lead role.
The Project Office Lead will:
- Be responsible for the successful creation and executive endorsement of the initial suite of project management arrangements, practices and deliverables required to manage and oversee a large ICT development project;
- Ensure agreed reports, artefacts and documentation are suitable for the department's ICT governance forums, project boards, senior executives, or other governance requirements;
- Create a governance plan and schedule of activities that enables the program timely production of board and other reporting artefacts in a repeatable manner;
- Draw on their extensive experience in the management and delivery of ICT projects to ensure high quality content and frameworks are used in the definition and authoring of all project materials;
- Assist in the detailed planning of all project delivery activities including budgeting, workforce planning and financial management; Provide senior-level project management skills and assist in definition, development and implementation of strategic initiatives, including all aspects of project deployment particularly change management;
- Draw on their experience to ensure all outputs are of a high quality and delivered in a compressed timeframe;
- Work collaboratively and transparently with the other business and IT leads and stakeholders, taking overall direction from the IT Executive sponsor and Program Manager;
- Adhere to and be a strong advocate for, the overall governance of the ICT solution via the relevant ICT assurance activities and the department's ICT architectural, applications development, and project management principles;
Please click "Apply Now" to be considered for this position. Alternatively, you can contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or email Jarryd directly at email@example.com for more information.