Our highly valued client is a federal government agency delivering a major market transformation within the community.
We are seeking an experienced Project Officer for an initial contract to end of June 2020, to join an exciting program based in Geelong, providing support to project/program managers and delivery leads, delivering a range of programs to support people with disability gain social and economic independence.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated previous experience as a Project Officer or Coordinator
- Experience with managing project plans, schedules, risks, project governance, document management
- Strong project reporting capabilities
- Strong stakeholder engagement, and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Policy/government experience highly regarded
- Ability to work within the team and work autonomously
This is an excellent opportunity to work in Government and healthcare, not only to support internal staff but also to customers and the community. Please note that background checks will need to be undertaken as a condition of employment.
Apply today, or call Jarrodd on (03) 9236 7719 to discuss this opportunity