- APS 5 - $45.74 + Super per hour
- Job Type
- Cammy Phung
- almost 1 year ago
Part of the "Communities of Practice" branch, you will be highly involved with other agency staff, partners and relevant communities to help develop, innovate and find solutions to current barriers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and review program and project activities
- Assist with the development and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation framework
- Contribute to performance management
- Engage with stakeholder (interview and external)
- Contribute to creating a high-performing and rewarding environment
- Background in a similar role as a Project Officer
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Analytical and project management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and manage a large workload
- Adaptability, flexibility and high attention to detail
- Positive attitude towards disability - direct or indirect experience within this sector or within health, aged care, medical, not-for-profit, volunteering or community involvement HIGHLY regarded
Initial contract term to June 2020 with the potential to extend beyond. This is a great opportunity to join an employer of choice.
For more information please call Cammy on 03 9236 7715. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the nature of the client, successful candidates will need to pass background checks.