Our client, an industry leading WA based employer of choice are seeking the skills and experience of a Project Officer to join their team on an interim contract engagement to start ASAP. Key objectives of the assignment will include assisting in the project coordination of our clients large infrastructure development from concept to delivery and commissioning. You will also be required to provide project and contract administration support to assist the Project Director and Project Team in delivering the assignment and manage low risk project activities associated with the Project.
Core requirements of the role will include:
- Assisting in the coordination of the scoping, project development, design, delivery and review of the Project.
- Assisting in the management of the work of consultants, ensuring compliance with cost, time, performance, criteria, technical, quality and safety requirements.
- Liaising with stakeholders on the development and delivery of the Project, including feedback to Project Team members, including with internal personnel at all levels and with external stakeholders, government agencies and private enterprise as required.
- Assisting the Project Director with the development and production of project management documentation used in the definition and delivery of projects, including project plans, monthly reports, project variations, and schedule information.
- Coordinating assigned project components on behalf of the Project Director to ensure that deadlines are met.
- A strong commercial background as a Project Officer with a general understanding of project and contract management skills and experience ideally within blue-collar (rail and construction) projects.
- Experience in project scheduling.
- Understanding the basic principles of risk management.
- Experience in supporting the scope and change management activities, with exposure in line with procurement divisions.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating infrastructure development projects.
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Kate Reynolds or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300.