- Pay rate range:$46.70 - $51.70+ Superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 3 months ago
This position is a full-time contract role for 12 months with the possibility of being extended. This position will pay an hourly rate between $46.70 - 51.70 plus superannuation.
About the Position:
The team environment is a small (3 people) friendly and fast-paced, and accustomed to running with a variety of both ongoing and imprompty projects. These projects include:
- Transitioning a large number of providers and their properties to a new lease
- Coordinating tenders for the management of new developmentso Operationalising new policies and guiding stakeholders through associated processes
- Drafting a variety of communications both related to these projects and on a one-off basis
- The main duties of this role are to deliver project support, liaise with different business units, including to share and gather information, and draft reports, briefings, and other material as required
- Written and interpersonal communication skills are essential and TRIM/RM8 experience is desirable
- Applicants should also be comfortable working with data, particularly in Excel, and communicating their analyses in a clear way
- Experience working in government, or another large and complex organisation, would be beneficial TRIM/RM8 experience ideal.
- Working from home, once required to go to the office as per departmental return to work plans location will be Strawberry Hills, noting that the Strawberry Hills office will move to Parramatta in early 2021.
- Department will provide computer and phone.
If you can demonstrate all the above, then please apply now.