- New South Wales
- $45.70 per hour
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- over 1 year ago
- NSW Government Client
- 12 -month contract with strong possible extension thereafter
- Sydney CBD Location
- $45.70 per day + super
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Project Officer to assist the team to successfully deliver on its program objectives. This will include providing technical advice and support in relation to program and project management.
Position duties are:
- Support the Program Delivery Lead and Project Managers in the program scoping, development, implementation, monitoring and reporting.
- Monitor and review program and project activities against plans.
- Provide advice and support on established technical, operational, professional and/or administrative activities, procedures, practices and program/project objectives.
- Work within an agreed program management framework, maintaining project plans, schedules, risks and issues logs and performance reports, to ensure integrity of the Insurance Support Program
- Build and establish collaborative relationships with work groups, regions, and external stakeholders to support effective communications.
- Assist in developing innovative solutions to issues affecting the delivery of the program.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.