- $370.00 - $450.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 9 days ago
Our highly valued client is a federal government agency delivering a major market transformation within the community.
We are seeking Project Officers for an initial 12-month contract to join an exciting program based in Geelong, providing support to project/program managers and delivery leads, delivering a range of programs to support people with disability gain social and economic independence.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated Previous experience as a Project Officer or Coordinator
- Experience with managing project plans, scopes, schedules, document management
- Strong stakeholder engagement, and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to work within the team and work autonomously
This is an excellent opportunity to work in Government and healthcare, not only to support internal staff but also to customers and the community. Please note that background checks will need to be undertaken as a condition of employment.
Apply today, or call Jarrodd on (03) 9236 7719 to discuss this opportunity