About the Role
The project officer is responsible for delivering results in accordance with the requirements of their work area and team plans. You will be accountable for organising your own workflow and developing team plans to support project outcomes. In this role, you will also be responsible for providing technical, professional and governance advice related to project management. Communication is key in this position as you will be engaging with varied stakeholders, both internal and external, to progress/achieve outcomes.
- Monitor and review program/project activities against plans
- Identify, analyse, and implement alternative courses of action when met with roadblocks
- Provide advice and support on established project activities, procedures, practices and administrative activities.
- Make judgments within delegated limits in relation to fund allocation/accountability with individuals and communities
- Engage in negotiation with external stakeholders to achieve outcomes