- $51.50 - $56.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 6 months ago
12-month contract in Geelong. Federal APS6 level hourly rate.
The Employment Outcomes Branch supports NDIS Participants to find and maintain meaningful employment.
The Team is responsible for ensuring all stakeholders understand how employment outcomes can be achieved through NDIS funding. The team works with government and corporate employers to champion employment for people with a disability.
Interpret policy, provide leadership, and delegate authority to ensure everyone works towards achieving Participant employment goals.
At APS6 level you will be charged with resolving complex issues for Participants and customer-facing contact (verbal and written).
- Manage own workload and direct and assist other team members
- Develop written reports and information for internal and external publications.
- Understand stakeholder needs and creating easily understood communication and engagement plans
- Identify best practice research and information to increase employment outcomes for Participants.
- Engage with other work schemes and employer groups to develop information on employers confident in employing people with disabilities.
- Establishing communication networks with internal branches and external internally and externally
We are seeking indivduals with complex case management experience, ability to resolve complex issues and act with a high degree of integrity and empathy.
A valid Working with Children Check (Employer) will be required.
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | 0408 388 680