This role will play a crucial role in providing great care to the agency's clients. In so, experience working in disability and/or aged care services will be highly regarded!
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the agency's position in relation to future policy and strategy.
- Supporting the implementation of the action plan
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing reporting
- Providing high level data management and interpretation
- Background in a similar role as an Project Officer
- Schedule and email management
- Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and manage a large workload
- Adaptability, flexibility and high attention to detail
- Positive attitude towards disability - direct or indirect experience within this sector or within health, aged care, medical, not-for-profit, volunteering or community involvement HIGHLY regarded
For more information please call Cammy on 03 9236 7715. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the nature of the client successful candidates will need to pass background checks.