- Competitive Salary on Offer
- Job Type
- Calvin Ebenezer
- 8 months ago
The ICT Project Officers provide a range of project administration duties which support the ICT Program. The program's major project will replace existing systems and represents a significant change for a large number of stakeholders.
- Project co-coordination and administration of large ICT projects
- Managing system migration project progress and adapting work as required
- Assisting with the upgrades, testing and maintenance of the system
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Acting as the point of contact for various working groups
- Managing and delivering regular executive-level status reporting on project milestones, risks, issues, and dependencies
Skills and experience required for this position include:
- Proven experience in project co-ordination of ICT projects in partnership with ICT stakeholders
- Experience in supporting a large ICT system with Web Service system-to-system functionality
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to liaise and negotiate with technical and non-technical staff to achieve results
- Proven ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to anticipate and establish priorities, monitor progress and work to deliver required corporate outcomes within set timeframes.
If this role is of your interest, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply for this job" button below.