- APS4 Hourly Rate
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 22 days ago
Our client is currently seeking a Project Officer for an initial 12-month contract term with the potential to extend beyond.
Geelong based, this role sits within a large federal Agency tasked with managing and implementing the largest social reform program in Australia since Medicare.
An employer of choice offering long term opportunities, flexible work arrangements and career progression opportunities for contractors.
This is an APS4 level contract within the Network Support team which sits within the Strategic Support Branch. The goal is to provide the internal business with the knowledge and intelligence to allow them to make informed decisions - managing issues, risks, forward planning, and strategic advice to the Leadership teams.
Key liaison points will be with the Participant and Planning Experience Group (PPEG) and Strategic Support Branch.
- Provide advice and support over the phone, email, and in-person regarding operational procedures
- Ensure teams effectively use applications and systems
- Interpret legislation and policies and ensure compliance
- Process work requests for the Branch
- Experience in a Project Officer or Administration Officer position within federal or state government
- Strong MS Office
- Outstanding customer service and ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to support and provide advice
- Experience within the disability services sector highly regarded
- Ability to organise your own workflow to support team outcomes
- Experience interpreting legislation and policy
- Ability to make decisions within delegated limits (eg funding and support needs)
Please hit APPLY or email your CV in confidence to:
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725