- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 2 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Project Officer and Project Support officer role to provide a range of project management, executive and secretarial support and including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans and delivery,
This is nearly 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations.
- Reviews and tracks incoming correspondence such as Briefing Notes and Ombudsman enquiries to determine appropriate actions and escalate when necessary.
- Provides support in respect to financial administration, compiling reports, preparing documentation.
- Provides general administrative support in preparing a range of correspondence including letters, registers, reports and spreadsheets to support the Business Unit needs.
- Undertake research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing project briefs, to support informed decision-making and planning.
- Broad experience in providing executive, secretariat, administrative, financial and related support services.
- Good organisational skills, the capacity to undertake and complete several tasks concurrently, maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Project Management skills and experience; and
- Current Driver's Licence
if you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.