The Department is responsible for delivering a range of sustainability projects and programs. We require a sustainability specialist to effectively engage medium to large organisations to develop, implement and evaluate a range of co-designed projects that assist drive ambitious organisational leadership. They will be required to work strategically and proactively to define and resolve key sustainability challenges across government and business to deliver effective project outcomes.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience in sustainability role, with a focus on strategic delivery of projects across medium to large organisations
- Qualifications: Science, Environmental Management
- The candidate should have a good grasp of sustainability priorities and challenges within organisations and assist implement a pathway for delivery.
- Valuable knowledge areas include resource productivity, sustainable operations and supply chains, climate change risk and adaptation, circular economy, net zero emissions and/or innovation.
- Experience in leading projects, managing consultants and service provider partnerships and deep stakeholder engagement and consultation skills is crucial.
- The candidate must be a self-starter, collaborate well in a team environment, proactively build relationships, actively identify key priorities, write well and present material confidently.
If you can demonstrate all the above then please apply now. For further information, please contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.