- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 16 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced solid all-rounder Project Officer on an initial 6 months contract based in Sydney CBD with an immediate start required.
The Project Officer responsible to monitor and evaluate programs and strategies including risk and contingency management, to identify, address and escalate issues to support their timely resolution
- Provide a range of project support services on multiple projects.
- Identifying issues and risks, reporting, coordinating documentation, and support the achievement of project outcomes.
- Prepare a range of project documentation, including communications for internal and external stakeholders, reports, correspondence and responses to ensure the provision of accurate information to key stakeholders
- Prepare accurate correspondence, briefings, presentations, diary management, calendar management, reports.
- Strong experience as Project Officer, ideally from a government department
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills