3 Months Contract (possible extensions)
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing a 'Project Officer' to provide a range of project management and support services.
- Able to prepare reports and briefs; coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion
- Undertake research and analyse information
- Evaluate progress and identify improvements to inform future projects
- Superior communication and writing skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to prepare concise reports, briefs and documentation
- Highly developed analytical skills
Experience in NSW public sector is highly desirable but not mandatory.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to email@example.com