- Initial 6-month contract + extensions;
- Must be able to start within 1 week;
- Dynamic, friendly and supportive work environment.
Provide project scheduling, costing, analysis, reporting and liaison services to support the asset creation process providing new engineering assets that satisfy operational objectives and are delivered on time, to budget and within technical and quality standards.
- Provide scheduling, costing, analysis, reporting and liaison advice and support across the Project Management Group.
- Develop project and contract Work Breakdown Structures and advise Project Directors and Project Managers of optimal schedule delivery strategies.
- Develop and maintain schedules, costs, resource and time estimates and forecasts for managing and completing projects and contracts.
- Coordinate and evaluate progress information on project and contract activities.
- Identify and maintain reporting elements and inter-contract links for contracts to ensure effective co-ordination of multi-disciplined projects.
- Develop, evaluate and present specialist project analysis reports to communicate the status of projects and contracts and recommend action to ensure targets are achieved.
- Liaise with and coordinate information from stakeholders and project team members on scheduling targets against project plan.
- Provide project and contract information to the project management information systems, review and initiate appropriate corrective action.
- Participate in the review of and recommends improvements to Project Management work methods, procedures, templates and systems.
- Develop and maintain models, project and contract templates.
- Tertiary and / or degree level qualification in Business, IT, Project Management or relevant discipline.
- Substantive experience in and sound knowledge of providing engineering project analytical services
- Large multi-disciplinary engineering asset creation projects
- Project and resource scheduling
- Project analysis, control and support
- Project reporting
- Relevant experience in or exposure to engineering design and/or construction practices
- Relevant experience in the use of project management software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality engineering project analysis principles and practices.
- Demonstrated conceptual and analytical skills.
- Sound interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Well-developed report writing skills.
- Demonstrated computing skills and knowledge of engineering, project management and SAP software applications, and Microsoft suite of systems.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Kate Reynolds by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.