6 Months Contract (possible extensions)
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing a 'Project Portfolio Coordinator' to provide a range of project management and support programme assurance.
- Provide operational support for project activities, monitoring and managing work priorities to enable adjustments to workflow as required.
- Ensuring that the Project/Programme status reports are of high quality, of a consistent standard and produced to a defined timescale.
- Responsible for the collation and distribution of slide packs for programme meetings.
- Develop and maintain content knowledge for the range of projects to support the development and design of program initiatives.
- Provide initial contact point for Workers Insurance projects, together with information, advice and escalation where necessary to the appropriate program and person.
- Work collaboratively with other support staff to ensure coordination of activity across Workers Insurance.
* Well-developed coordination skills combined with a sound understanding of project management techniques
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to email@example.com