Our client is seeking an energetic, experienced and highly skilled individual to engage in a permanent capacity in Canberra as a Project Scheduler. In this role, you will work with project stakeholders to develop project schedules, and Interpret request for tender and/or contract documentation to develop project schedules.
- Permanent position in Canberra
- Highly competitive salary package on offer
- Australian citizenship and security clearance required
About the Role:
Alongside the above, you will be asked to
- Review status of projects and budgets; manage schedules and prepare status reports.
- Assess project issues and with the project manager and senior stakeholders develop resolutions and remediation are to the schedule to meet customer goals and objectives.
- Monitor schedule health and proactively raise issues with senior project stakeholders as required.
- Drive, promote and develop effective communication with functional leads within the project to improve forecast accuracy.
- Manage various project schedules and sub-schedules and report on progress
- Compile reviews and analyze data
Specific Role Functions:
- Develop, monitor and review project schedules.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Assess project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Manage the Program schedule and prepare the status reports.
- Analyse data and prepare reviews.
- Plan and manage the Program resource requirements for any given engagement, engaging with a range of stakeholders to develop estimations
- Interpret and review request for tender and/or contract documentation and develop and review schedules against requirements.
- Monitor compliance and training across the team.
- Comply with legislation and Company policies, processes and instructions, including those relating to non-discrimination, environment, safety, duty of care, and the quality management system.
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety, and that of others, follow any reasonable instruction given by the Company, and report any concern(s) which may give rise to danger, and/or any injury which may occur in the workplace.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Emma Bumpus on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.