- $120 - $140 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 10 days ago
Our client requires a Level 3 Project Scheduler for immediate start in Canberra.
The successful applicant will manage one level 2 resource provided Scheduler and will be required to demonstrate a strong background in working with a range of stakeholders.
The Project Scheduler is required under general direction to assist in the planning and delivery of the Project, capture the team's vision of how tasks will be performed, gain consensus of all stakeholders and maintain & support the delivery of project plans. The role will require proven project scheduling and support skills and the ability to work within an integrated team of technical/non-technical personnel. The candidate will be required to function within broad guidelines and willing to identify solutions to common problems. The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter and have the ability to work within strict timeframes.
Desirable Qualification/ Skills/ Experience
- Experience in using MS project Professional, MS Project Server and other MS products; Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated experience in a PMO project scheduling role.
- An experienced project scheduler who is looking to develop their career in a prominent professional services business.
- Proven ability in successfully managing priorities and delivering results within time constraints.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst anticipating stakeholder needs and expectations.
- An understanding of the Defence Capability Life Cycle.
- Understanding & practical experience working within a Defence project, quality assurance & business improvement process practices and targeted & effective business solutions and outcomes.
- Experience in building trusted & valued relationships with project team members, customers & partners.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Blake at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.