- Responsible for preparation, maintenance and reporting on all aspects related to Project Schedule.
- Work closely with Project Manager and Project Leads to develop and maintain detailed resource loaded schedules of projects using MS Project
- Comprehensively identify project risks and issues and qualifying adequate cost and time provision.
- Coordination and facilitation of project risk and issues workshops and risk management documentation.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of identified risk responses, changes to risk exposure and implementation of key actions
- Integrate multiple schedules into a master project schedule
- Facilitate base lining, status updates and performance measurement baselines
- Schedule estimating through elicitation of stakeholders requirements to capture estimations of new work, updated actions and remaining work
- Develop schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensure compliance
- Troubleshoot and monitor scheduling problems and undertake necessary corrections
Skills and Experience:
- Highly experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power Point) with advanced knowledge of managing Integrated Master Schedules and supporting detailed schedules
- Demonstrated experience with a strong track record in scheduling projects using contemporary project management methodologies and producing quality and accurate reports in schedule related project status
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision (orally, written and presentational) with proven facilitation, influencing, negotiation and strong analytical, problem solving skills and business acumen;
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to better respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities
If you are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively please call Kristen Stewart on 08 9221 3300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.