- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 15 days ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- Contract up to June 2020
- Project Scheduler APS 6
About the Role:
The Scheduler will provide high quality service across multiple corporate programs and projects.The successful candidate will work to support the leadership team in the implementation and tracking/reporting on of various projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working as a Scheduler
- Experience with Microsoft Project Professional in a SharePoint environment, Visio and Microsoft Office Suite, with the ability build a range of project and program schedules.
- Project management qualification (PMBOK or Prince 2) or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in schedule planning and analysis techniques
- High degree of stakeholder management experience
- Executive level reporting and communication
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and eligible to obtain a security clearance.
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Wanya on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.