You will be responsible for:
- Developing integrated Schedule to capture all aspects of internal and vendor delivery
- Provide schedule management guidance and support to the Project Managers, including in the development of the work breakdown structure and in identifying intra-project dependencies, schedule risk and issues.
- You will work collaboratively with the project management team and the PMO Manager to ensure all aspects of the project's multiple timelines are accurately captured, maintained and analysed to ensure on time delivery.
- Working closely with delivery teams during stand ups, review meetings and vendor interactions to capture all aspects of the deliverables, progress and identify potential risks
- Working with other senior PMO and Program professionals to provide your insights and collaborate with others to deliver a high-quality solution.
- Track record of successfully providing scheduling for multiple ICT projects
- High energy levels to ensure program delivery or turnaround success
- Strong communication skills
- High level of initiative and the tenacity to capture all aspects of key deliverables and progress
- Attention to detail
- Very strong MS Project skills
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com