- Engineering related projects
- South of the River
- Expanding WA operation with national client base
You will be responsible for areas including:
- Support project monitoring by updating the schedule; regularly updating the schedule; explaining schedule variances; reporting on trends and activities on the critical path; assist the PM to identify and resolve schedule performance issues.
- Support project planning by collating information from documentation, project team to develop a schedule
- Support project monitoring by regularly updating the schedule in line with remaining work and scope changes in collaboration with the project team
- Maintain the human resource enterprise forecast by collating up-to-date schedule data from booked, unbooked and bid projects in a form that facilitates scenario analysis
- Contribute to the creation and enhancement of PMO services identifying and implementing services that result in process and efficiency
- Five years experience as a Project Scheduler ideally in a systems engineering environment.
- Understanding of Work Break Down Structure, Data Item Description and a schedule structure
- Advanced MS Project
- Expert in scheduling concepts.
In the first instance please email your resume using the link below. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Williams on 08 9221 3300.