- Great Daily Rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 4 days ago
They are looking for a Project Server/ SQL / SSRS Administrator / Specialist for a contract, initially until the end of June + possible extension afterwards.
This will be based at Brisbane Airport (Brisbane Northside)
- provide technical expertise in MS Project Server 2013 or later system design, development and maintenance activities.
- provide expert professional advice in the design and development of high-quality SSRS Reports
- provide system maintenance, administration and technical support
- provide high level and efficient service in relation to project reporting and integration with other applications for reporting.
- In depth technical and functional knowledge of Project Server 2013 or later, and provide specialist advice to stakeholders and support to other team members.
- Technical expertise on SQL Server Reporting Services, Excel Services, and SSRS
- Ability to monitor and manage Project Server 2013 or later infrastructure, this including front-end, back-end and database servers
- Ability to apply upgrades/patches to farm environments: Dev, Test, and Production
- Provide configuration for out of the box features
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting Project Server/Professional issues to support all levels of end users
- Good knowledge of Project Web Access including configuration, security model, architecture and its interface with MS Project professional.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience of configuration and development in MS Project Server 2013 or later and SharePoint
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in design and development of BI / SSRS reports and reporting solutions using BIDS, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS.
- Solid experience with SQL, T-SQL and Stored Procedures