- Job Type
- Isabelle Barling
- 7 days ago
- Contract until EOFY 2020
- Open to PR's and Citizens
- Provide configuration for different features
Our client is a government-owned organisation responsible for providing services which are essential to the nation's safety and economic security. They are committed to the continual improvement of their services by becoming leaner, more efficient and more responsive to the changing needs of their customers.
The Project Server Specialist is responsible providing expertise and support the MS Project Server in relation to the design, development and maintenance activities, project reporting on the integration and support the implementation process to improve the project.
The Project Server Specialist will also provide:
- In depth technical and functional knowledge of Project Server 2013
- Technical Expertise on SQL Server Reporting Services
- Monitor and manage Project Server
- Perform upgrades and patches to the development, testing and production environments
- Design and develop PowerShell scripts
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated experience in configuration and development in MS Project Server and SharePoint
- Ability to design and develop BI/ SSRS reports
- Experience with SQL, T-SQL and Stored Procedures
- Experience in ETL using SSIS and development of OLAP cubes, dimensions and measures
- Ability to investigate complex technical issues and data quality projects
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Isabelle Barling at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Isabelle on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.