- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 2 months ago
Contract until March 2021
Located at Newstead (inner city)
- Provide administrative support including;
- Manage onboarding and induction of new project resources
- Execute procurement activities for projects as requested by Project managers
- Execute travel, Equipment hire, and on site equipment requirements as requested by Project Managers
- General Administration duties including but not limited to diary management, meeting minutes, filing/archiving/ document management, Printing/Binding, stationery orders etc.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation, policies, procedures and practices.
- Arrange staff training and assist with maintain training records.
- Support project team with administrative and day-to-day functions that contribute to the successful planning and delivery on time, to budget and to the required standard of customer satisfaction and effective functioning of the project.
- Coordination of organisational training requirements - experience with national training frameworks (ASQA)
- 'C' Class driver's licence.
- Administration experience
- Computer and application skills including word, email and Windows based applications.
- Knowledge of utilities, electrical Infrastructure, civil construction, mining Infrastructure or Government regulated Business would be highly advantageous
- Cert IV of Business Administration plus extensive administrative skills at an advanced level or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- First Aid/ CPR.
- Construction Industry White/Blue Card.
- Forklift Ticket - LF
- High achiever, motivated self-starter who possess the ability to work with minimal instruction/ supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and prioritise work, operate autonomously, resolve problems and make informed decisions including the completion of multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve targets within an environment of competing priorities and constantly changing support requests, Including requests that are outside of those documented for the position.
- Previous experience organising training and maintaining training documents of company personnel.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com