Fantastic opportunity to join the Agency managing and implementing Australia's largest social reform since Medicare.
This Geelong based APS6 level contract is initially approved to the end of the financial year with the potential to extend into 2021. Great flexible work arrangements (work from home or Melbourne CBD at times).
The Information, Linkages, and Capacity (ILC) Branch aims to build the capacity of NDIS Participants and their carers to achieve their goals and works with Providers to offer more inclusive services.
The ILC Branch is delivering 4 major Programs as part of a $400 mill investment including:
National Information Program; Individual Capacity Building; Economic and Community Participation; and Mainstream Capacity Building.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Director ILC and leading and coaching the team to stand up and deliver 4 major projects
- Implementation of grants
- Develop the Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
- Strategic Partnership Development and performance management for Partners
- Relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
- Risk Management
- Assisting with Board, ELT, and Ministerial briefings and reports
- Participate in internal working groups
- Previous experience in a similar Project Support / Program / Policy Officer role
- Experience with Public Sector Procurement and Grants
- Capability to coach and manage teams effectively in a fast-paced working environment
- Outstanding internal and external stakeholder management
- Experience in the disability, aged care, health or state/federal government sector would be a bonus
To apply please contact:
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725