Our client is looking for a Project Coordinator to join to the team. You will work alongside the Master Scheduler / PMO and help the PMs in space of Finance Management, Resourcing, and Scheduling & Reporting.
- Engage with PMs to ensure Budget Trackers have correct Forecast & Actuals
- Help PMs with Accruals at Month End & other Month-end Finance activities
- Assist Master Scheduler for Portfolio Finance, reporting & templates
- Work cross-functionally with the Governance team to ensure Project have sufficient funds
- Manage the allocation of shared resources (like Program Managers)
- Assisting Master Scheduler to ensure Resources are not under or over forecasted
- Timesheet Reporting (Actitime)
- Helping Project Managers with Schedule Update (alongside with Master Scheduler)
- Work on projects together with PM or as PM which requires limited PM involvement.
- Project / Program Coordinator experience with good basic project management disciplines
- MS Office Suite (especially EXCEL), MS Project, Sharepoint, JIRA & Confluence (Good to have)
- Basic knowledge of project management methodology (Agile / Waterfall experience)
- Strong stakeholder management skills, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, multitasking ability & hands-on skills