Our client based within WA's Public Sector are requiring the services of a Building Construction Project Manager to assist in the planning, leading, and effectively managing low to medium risk public transport network projects.
Core requirements of the role:
- Plans, leads and effectively manages low to medium risk public transport network and construction projects.
- Provides specialist advice on project and contract management issues.
- Providing designs, plans, quantities and cost estimates and financial justifications for low to medium risk public transport network projects.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the development and delivery of projects
- Providing regular project updates, including tracking of milestones and hold points.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the Building construction sector with at least 5 years site or project management experience.
- Strong team and subcontractor management skills
- Sound understanding of contractor and contractual relationships.
- Experience in the preparation of WHS documentation and reporting of WHS performance
- Excellent budgetary development and reporting skills
- Capacity to be versatile and innovative in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Desire for accountability and "project ownership'
- White Card
- WA C Class Divers License
- Immediate start, long term contract.
- Multiple roles.
- Large scale public transport projects.
- Parking onsite.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in word). For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com. For further information please contact Kate Reynolds or James Hardley on 0892213300 or firstname.lastname@example.org