Purpose of the role:
To provide high quality executive, project and administrative support, to enable the efficient and effective operation of the Business Unit.
- Provide executive and secretarial support, including coordinating appointments, meetings,travel (transport and accommodation), conferences and seminars contributing to the optimal use of the Manager's time exercising discretion, initiative and confidentiality to support the achievement of Business Unit objectives;
- Review and tracks incoming correspondence such as Briefing Notes and Ombudsman
- Manage Enquirie to determine appropriate actions and escalate when necessary;
- Provide support in respect to financial administration, compiling reports, preparing documentation;
- Provide general administrative support in preparing a range of correspondence including letters, registers, reports and spreadsheets to support the Business Unit needs;
- Assist with the testing of business systems, acquisition and analysis of data, identifying potential trends and representing data graphically for inclusion in various stakeholder reports and documentation;
- Monitor the performance of administration and project services in terms of meeting the Unit's needs, identifying areas for improvement, making recommendations and coordinating approved actions to increase the efficiency of administration and project processes; and
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required to support the delivery of the project as directed.
- Previous Project Suuport / Project coordination experience, prefereably in the government sector
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Minute Taking experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Available Immediately to interview and to commence