- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 12 days ago
- Project Support Officer for an exciting project
- Contract until EOFY! 2 x 12 month extension options possible
- Baseline clearance, or ability to obtain one
Our client is a key Federal Government agency with high-level responsibility for overseeing the development and administration of policies, programs, initiatives and technology that ensure the health and welfare of the Australian population. Working closely with other agencies within their portfolio, our client is undertaking a number of significant ICT projects to enable the development and provision of a range of services for Australians.
- Create and maintain project artefacts and documents
- Undertake administration and support of procurement activities
- Maintain and develop project records
- Support other project team members in creation of required project artefacts
- Perform desktop research and comparison of technology tools and systems
- Produce user / training material
- Assist with user testing and training and other change management activities as required
- Assist with the implementation of new platforms / BI tools and data migration efforts.
- Experience as a project support officer, project coordinator or junior project manager role
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to create high quality IT projects
- Demonstrated experience and ability in supporting ICT procurement and vendor management
- Experience in ICT projects of a similar nature to software development, implementation of BI and reporting capability
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Erin at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.